A Collector's Made Copy of a Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross for 1939 FOR SALE FROM WWW.THIRDREICHMEDALS.COM
THIRDREICHMEDALS
Established on the web since 1999
  | New Items |Ordering Info | Our Terms of Sale |Testimonials |To Contact Us   |Our Links | Collectors Articles |Currency Converter | Warning to Collectors and Dealers | Subscribe to our newsletter

To check the availablity of any item or order an item click the email tag below

A Collector's Made Copy of a Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross for 1939

(T792) A Collector's Made Copy of a Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, being modelled on the Godet- Zimmermann's. This cross is 800 hallmarked under the eye loop and stamped 935 to the ribbon loop,which I believe to be an original wartime loop. The cross has the high swastika, and good detailing. It is my belief these were made in the 1980's, maybe by an original maker, but it is my belief that they are not original, though I have seen them sell as originals elsewhere. The cross has nice die work and the core is magnetic and is not a composite core with a swastika added to a 57. It rattles, as do nice original crosses, within the frame. From the aspect of most collectors and dealers, these crosses are of the quality that will pass as original. Lovely condition. GBP 1100.00 (UK Pounds)

THE CROSS NEXT TO AN ORIGINAL GODET CROSS
Copyright 1999-2021 held by
WWW.THIRDREICHMEDALS.COM